New Look News Page!

If you have made it to here, chances are you will have noticed that my News page has just been updated. The page is more like a directory than a page of news, I guess, the point being that for me it's important to able to keep you up-to-date with everything that's going on, and although it's inevitable that at some point I will unavoidably be reliant on a web technician to update my website, I really prefer that where it can be prevented it not be a constant occurrence. Now, that was a mouthful to simply say I just want to be in control of my news page! And I love the immediacy as well as the conversational feel of this new arrangement.

So Over the Wire will keep you updated with regular news; join me on Terri's Blog for guest blogs, topics, thoughts & ideas, the album (which will have more added to it as time goes by), and all my reviews get posted there as well; In the Media page tracks the progress of my books (and me!) in print, over the airwaves and online; Blackbird Pie continues to be all about food from the Legends' era.

I hope you enjoy cruising around the News page features; there's more... click on the ad for eBooks and be taken to the General Store where you can purchase ebooks direct from my website for a fabulous introductory price. Seicento is another project I'm working on... it will be a little while till it comes online but not too much longer I hope.

I believe I mentioned at the beginning of the year that 2012 was going to be big for Tank & Ferry Entertainment!

There are plans for travel, location research, lots of writing and publishing, and a major book fair! 2012 is the year to get out there and be amongst it. And through my new News page I hope to take you along for the ride.